Saturday 14 July 2007

past present and future

I got very down in my cups today thinking about missed opportunities and wishing my life had taken a different direction.

I gave my self a boot up the bum because I have to live today and carry on hoping for tomorrow, yes my past could have been different but there is nothing I can do about that, I can however work towards a better future and at least I am now clear about what I want in that future.

And once again I reminded my self to feed the good wolf.

6 comments:

Head Cookie said...

Well I hope that you achieve what you set your mind to.

Toadee said...

I have to!

Darlin_Jo said...

Oh Toadee Toadee Toadee....I so have had the same feelings. I always thought I would have the glamorous life, traveling, fine wine, food, great clothes and the perfect home.

Real life: Three kids, one divorce, mac and cheese, $3 wine, Target clothes and a small, cramped apartment.

But the kids make up for all of it.

~Darlin~

Toadee said...

I don't want a glam life, just to spend what life I have withsomeone special.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Toadee said...

thank you very much Zara :)